TERMS & CONDITIONS AKESOHEALTHCARE.COM.AU
Akeso Health | Sarah McLachlan | Naturopath
The term ‘Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health, the owner of the website, whose registered office is PO BOX 547 BLACKWOOD SA 5051.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using the website, you confirm that they have the full power and authority to enter into and perform in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health and you also agree that this Agreement is legal, valid and binding, and that its terms and conditions can be enforced.The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health and you understand that any breach of this Agreement may lead to termination of the Agreement and further action, including legal proceedings.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health may change the terms in this Agreement as deemed necessary, without notice.
- Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health and you agree to review the terms of this Agreement from time to time. If you do not agree to be bound by any future changes, you should promptly notify Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health and discontinue your use of the website. If you use the website after Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health has posted a change to these terms on the website, you are agreeing to be bound by all of the changes.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- By doing business with Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health (accessing the website or purchasing the products and services offered by Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health), you and Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health agree that:
- they have entered a contract in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia; and
- that this contract shall be governed by the law of South Australia; and
- that the appropriate legal forum for any action arising out of this Agreement shall be a Court sitting in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia for any action in which the jurisdiction by virtue of the action is the Local Court or District Court of South Australia.
- In addition to complying with all restrictions on conduct and content, Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health and you are responsible for adhering to all local and national laws that pertain to their location, wherever they are.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- Each party to this Agreement shall be excused from performance and shall not be liable for any delay caused by the occurrence of any contingency beyond the reasonable control either of the excused party or its subcontractors or suppliers, except for obligations to make payments here-under. These contingencies include, but are not limited to, war, sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of civil disobedience, labour disturbance or shortage, failure or delay in transportation, act of any government affecting the terms of this Agreement, accident, fire, explosion, flood, severe weather or other act of God.
- This Agreement does not designate either party as the agent, employee, legal representative, partner or joint venture of the other party for any purpose whatsoever.
- The failure by any party to exercise any right provided herein shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of any such right.
- Every provision of this Agreement is intended to be severable. If any section of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then such section will be deemed amended and interpreted, if possible, in a way that renders it enforceable. If such an interpretation is not possible, then the section will be deemed removed from this Agreement and the rest of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health may at her discretion suspend or terminate operation of the website for maintenance or other reasons. In addition, technical and other issues may make the Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health website unavailable from time to time. Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health makes no commitment, warranty or guarantee that the website will operate in a timely, uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that the website will meet Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health’s or your purposes. Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health may also in its discretion modify the features, availability, operation and/or look and feel of the website from time to time without notice to you.
- All provisions of this Agreement relating to payment, disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnification, confidentiality, and proprietary rights shall survive termination.
- If any part of this Agreement is unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be severed to the extent that it is unenforceable, and the remainder enforced to its full effect.
- The website, and all other goods and services produced or supplied by Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health come “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health accepts no liability to you for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from you access to, use of, inability to access or reliance on the website or at the event.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health makes every effort to ensure the quality of the information available on this website and updates the information regularly. Before relying on the information on this site, however, you should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or interpretation of the information.
- The material may include the views or recommendations of third parties and does not necessarily reflect the views of Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
- This website contains links to other websites which are external to Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health. Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health takes reasonable care in selecting linking websites but accepts no responsibility for material contained in a website that is linked to this site. It is the responsibility of the you to make your own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
- Links to external websites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any third party products or services offered by virtue of any information, material or content linked from or to this site. Links provided to you by this site are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit.
- Refunds do not apply for purchase of e-courses and digital products available and sold on this website.
- Payment for goods and services purchased from Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health is by a secure internet payment system, sourced from a third party. Please refer to Ezidebit’s terms and conditions for particulars regarding the transaction.
- All prices are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. A Tax Invoice for purchases will be provided.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
- Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health owns all content on this website. Any use of any portion of the website will be an infringement of Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health copyright and trademarks.
- You agree that you will be liable for any unauthorised use of Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health copyrights and trademarks.
- If you have any queries contact Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: Information provided for education and research information only
The information on this website is presented by Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health for the purpose of disseminating health information for the benefit of the public. While Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health has exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, the information on the site is made available on the basis that the Sarah McLachlan T/A Akeso Health is not providing professional advice on a particular matter.
This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional’s advice.