Done Your Quarantine Prepping, But No idea what to do to reduce your risk of getting sick or getting really unwell?
The Keys to a Strong Immune System – a live webinar (with recording) to help you understand how to boost your immune system’s health using food, nutrients and home herbal remedies, even if you’ve never done anything like this before!
The Keys to a Strong Immune System – webinar
Kickstart your immune health and strength and reduce yours & your family’s risk of illness
What you’ll gain from this webinar:
- An understanding of what makes up your immune system and how it works together to help you stay well.
- Strategies your body uses to protect you from invading viruses and bacteria.
- 5 core tips to keep your immune system strong and stay well or recover quickly when everyone’s getting sick around you.
- 3 critical natural remedies to stock in your medicine cabinet.
- Home remedies that WORK to keep your immune system strong and healthy.
- The right doses and forms of nutrients so they actually work for you.
- The secret to getting kids to take your remedies (these might surprise you!)
This webinar is for you if you’re:
- Worried about how sick you get over winter.
- Sick of you and your family catching everything that goes around.
- Unable to take anymore carer’s leave or sick days this winter.
- New to natural remedies before.
- In love with using natural remedies and want to know more about how to make sure they’re effective for you and your family.
- A hay fever sufferer – the tips can be used year round to calm and boost your immune system.
- Keen to reduce you and your family’s risk of getting severely ill this autumn and winter.
This webinar is being run on March 21, 2020 at 3.30pm AEDT. Tickets are $20 and include notes, handouts & recording.
Places are limited so find out more and reserve your spot using the button below.
Please note: this is a live webinar, but no big deal if you can’t make the time, a recording link will be emailed to you.
You need a phone, tablet or computer with internet access and capacity to run ‘Zoom’.
Honestly nothing more exciting than seeing Sarah McLachlan from Akeso Health giving a presentation on nourishing and supporting your body in busy times. Her talks are so easy to hear, easy to follow and she translates some pretty complex information into palatable, bite-sized pieces! What a wonderful woman to have speak at our Day For Women.
Topics include: gut health; kombucha making; fermented foods; eating for energy; kick sugar; beating burnout; women’s hormonal health; winter wellness and acute naturopathic care in the home. topic and content can be tailored for your group.
Sarah is a degree-qualified Naturopath, Breastfeeding Counsellor, wife and most importantly mother to 4 children. A Dandenong Ranges local for over 14 years, Sarah runs a clinic in Sassafras where she is passionate about helping mothers to reclaim vibrant health; so they may thrive rather than
“I know what it is like to be deep in the trenches of parenting and caring for babies, toddlers, children and teens. I understand how hard it can be to get through a day, let alone make time for food and lifestyle changes in your home. This is why I strive to provide practical, realistic and achievable information and solutions for you and your family so you can stop feeling tired and overwhelmed and start feeling energetic and ready to face everything on your ‘To Do’ list.”
I love sharing my knowledge with you in a way that makes it easy to understand and implement in your home.
years public speaking