When you were younger, staying healthy and happy was easy enough. You could have a few crazy nights out or go on holiday and eat everything in sight, and your body would bounce back.
But then you turned 40.
It’s like your body has gone on strike.
Your metabolism is missing in action, so you can’t even look at a cupcake without gaining a kilo overnight.
The little stresses that you used to take in your stride now leave you in a sobbing mess on the floor.
You find yourself saying crazy things like ‘stop breathing like that behind me!’ or screaming ‘stop yelling at each other!’ at the top of your lungs.
It’s not you – it’s your hormones.
I’m going to let you in on a secret: being healthy and losing weight doesn’t have to involve dieting, deprivation or calorie counting. In fact, that approach has the opposite effect – most people who diet end up regaining the weight plus a little extra!
But what if you could:
- Give up the constant dieting and worry about the foods that you eat
- Know exactly which foods make you feel amazing and energised
- Feel calm and in control of your life, your moods and your stress levels
- Balance out your hormones and ease the transition into menopause
- Finally feel confident and comfortable in your own skin
- Take care of your long-term health and reduce your risk of chronic disease
It might sound like a crazy fantasy, but you can feel calm, balanced and energetic – even in your 40s and beyond!
If you want to quit dieting forever, master your chaotic mood swings and rebalance your hormones, Metabolic Balance is for you.
Your Personalised Nutrition Plan For Feeling Fabulous In Your 40s.
Why use Metabolic Balance?
Unique to you and your body – we use your health history, medications, body measurements, dietary preferences and blood tests to create your personalised nutrition plan.
Step-by-step guidance and support – you’ll know exactly which foods to eat, how much to eat and when to eat to release weight, balance your hormones and boost your energy.
Based on wholefoods – no shakes, pills or meal replacement in sight! Just 100% natural wholefoods that you can find at your local supermarket.
Real results that last – unlike quick fixes, this approach helps you to achieve your health goals and learn how to keep them for life!
Your Metabolic Balance Plan includes:
- My proven 5 step method for balancing your insulin, regulating your appetite and supporting a healthy metabolism
- Curated education program to help you understand your body and biochemistry, your plan, recipe ideas – including videos, handouts, activities and more!
- A comprehensive in-depth health assessment consultation
- A Metabolic Balance personalised nutrition plan
- 1:1 session to help you understand exactly what and how you need to eat to rebalance and reset your body
- A private Facebook community for support, recipe sharing, education and other handy tips
- Ongoing email support
- An additional 1:1 coaching session to up-level your results and maintain your new lifestyle
- 3 months of weekly group coaching calls
Plus you’ll receive two juicy bonus resources!
Happy Gut, Happy Life
To help you say goodbye to symptoms such as reflux, bloating and food sensitivities and maintain a healthy, happy gut
The Psychology of Eating
Your secret weapon for combating cravings, emotional eating and self-sabotage
Metabolic Balance has been scientifically-proven to be one of the most successful nutrition programs ever. One key to our success lies in the high degree of individualisation: “Everybody is (and eats) unlike any other.”
Read more about the science behind Metabolic Balance and testimonials from people around the world at: https://www.metabolic-balance.com.au/
Frequently Asked Questions
I always seem to start diets but I never finish them. Will this program work for me?
This is why there is a strong support element to this program – I often say that you basically move in with me! You get plenty of support and guidance so that you can reach your health goals.
The most important thing for us to address is mindset, which is why the first modules are all about mindset.
What makes Metabolic Balance different to other diet programs?
There are a few reasons why Metabolic Balance personalised nutrition plans stand out from the crowd:
- It’s based on your unique physiology – there are no cookie-cutter diets here, as the program is tailored to your needs and goals.
- It’s supported by science – studies have found that Metabolic Balance can improve quality of life and lead to long-term weight loss.
- You get guidance and support for the whole program – I’ll be there every step of the way, helping you and encouraging you!
- Your personalised nutrition plan is designed to preserve and build your muscle mass – this is so important for sustaining and maintaining fat loss long term and avoiding the yo-yo effect you’ve probably had with other plans. Lose weight, stop diet, then gain back the weight and some more!
Do I have to count calories or go hungry on this program?
Not at all – this is a calorie-tracking and hunger-free zone! Many women who complete the program are amazed at how they are less hungry – this is thanks to the nutrient-dense foods included in your tailored Metabolic Balance plan.
That doesn’t mean that you won’t occasionally get cravings or want to eat the whole cupboard – but I also teach you how to handle cravings and emotional eating.
Do I have to do daily workouts or intense training of any kind to see results?
Not at all – there is no need to punish yourself to create a calorie deficit. For the first few weeks, I recommend gentle movement such as walking, yoga and Pilates. You can increase your intensity after the first few weeks if you want to – but it’s not a must.
My approach to exercise is find a way to move your body that you enjoy, helps your body to become stronger and support healthy ageing.
I’m a terrible cook. Will this matter?
The good news is you don’t have to be a masterchef to master your Metabolic Balance plan! Your meals can be as simple or fancy as you prefer. As a busy mum, I often go for simple!
Can my partner do Metabolic Balance with me?
Yes! I love working with couples, or as I call them, dynamic duos. While your plans will be unique to you, there is always some crossover that makes it doable.
I find the best results happen when there’s a great support system – not just from me, but also at home.
Is this only for women wanting to lose weight?
Although this is a common goal (and pleasant side effect!) it’s not the only one you can use it for. Clients have used it for goals such as:
- Reducing their blood pressure so that they can wean off the blood pressure medication they’d been taking.
- Susan decided she didn’t want to have to take hormone replacement therapy anymore, after being thrust into menopause in her 40s after surgery. She was able to reduce her HRT gradually, without having any hot flushes, sweats or insomnia that bothered her previously.
- Others have joined the program to help reduce anxiety, balance mood, and enjoy better sleep and energy.
So many of my clients realise that this phase of their life is the perfect opportunity to change how they age. They feel tired, stiff and like they’ve lost their joy for life already, so what are they going to feel like as they move in to their 50s and 60s?
It’s so exciting to witness their transformation as they enjoy better sleep, less pain and stiffness, improved health, and with energy and enthusiasm for life again.
Sarah, this sounds perfect for me – but my kids are really fussy!
Honestly, it’s often easier to just focus on you and cook your meals to suit your nutrition plan. My fussy kids see what I’m making, and often ask if they can have some too!
Remember, your personalised Metabolic Balance nutrition plan is just wholefoods – think proteins, veggies, fruit. You can add herbs and spices to cater to your family’s preferences without having to make multiple meals. You are in charge of what you eat and how you eat it, on any given day!
I’m still in my 30s. Can I do this program?
If you’re struggling with your hormones, mood, energy and more – absolutely. Start now, and you could avoid a lot of the issues that can pop up during your 40s and beyond!
Can I do this program if I have a chronic condition (e.g. thyroidectomy, diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disease)?
You sure can. Inflammation plays a major role in chronic conditions, both in terms of the disease process and flare-ups in symptoms. The good news is that making sustainable changes and focusing on wholefoods can make a big difference for many people.
All nutrient and herbal prescriptions are tailored to your health picture, and will take into account any medications, conditions and other contraindications.
Can I do this program if I’m using hormonal contraception such as the Pill or Mirena?
Yes, absolutely. Although these can change your hormone balance, the steps to bringing them back into harmony are the same!
Are there payment plans available?
Yes – we can discuss your options during your free discovery call.