wish you could understand why you feel so tired? and know what to eat, do and use to naturally nourish your body & boost your energy everyday?
Wondering why you feel exhausted, like you’re walking through mud all day?
Until bed time (of course)! Then you lie there thinking about all sorts of stuff that doesn’t *really* matter.
Perhaps you’ve wondered if you can get burnout from being a Mum? (The answer is YES, YOU CAN!)
Maybe you’ve been to the doctor wondering why you don’t feel like you used to, but been told everything is normal. You know something isn’t right though and you’ve read heaps of stuff on the internet, tried lots of different things, especially the one’s your friends recommend.
But nothing’s worked
You’re still finding it hard to concentrate, stay on task or be patient with your kids, workmates or partner.
When was the last time you felt energetic, motivated and healthy? You know, like you did before you had kids?
Imagine how it would feel to be:
- less anxious & stressed,
- calm, happy & healthy,
- able to cope with life’s busyness,
- sure of what to eat for your body,
- have more energy to get through the day, everyday,
- clear-headed, able to concentrate & focus on your tasks
- able to fall asleep easily & wake feeling refreshed,
- less annoyed by symptoms like pain, fatigue, headaches, PMS & weight gain.
Busy Mum, All Day, Every Day
Understand your body and the messages it is giving you.
Over the four weeks of the Energy Everyday program, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of your body, how it works, and what it needs to give you energy and support you on your journey through life.
Importantly, you’ll learn how to nourish and support your body and mind using food, movement herbs and nutrients.
So you start and end each day with energy, motivation and a feeling of health and vitality.
Develop the skills and receive the support to make and sustain change in your life.
Days of Prioritising YOU & your health
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
I’m passionate about giving women the information they need to understand their bodies, and support and nourish them to vibrant health. Because knowledge is power, education is a key part of the program, always delivered in bite size, easy to digest chunks. We’ll cover:
- How your body makes energy
- The factors of fatigue – IE, what things steal your energy each day
- The building blocks of energy (nutrients)
- Nutrition guide – eating for energy
- Lifestyle choices – living for energy
- Healthy habit change
- Mindful living – including boundaries & expectations
- Supporting your liver, gut & thyroid to maximise your energy
You receive more than $740 of value:
- A nutrition and lifestyle guide packed with the simple strategies I used to go from exhausted to energised.
- Twice weekly videos designed to educate, motivate and inspire you.
- Bonus handouts packed with tips and tricks to help you implement what you lear learn during our workshops.
- 4 x weekly meal plan guides.
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can connect with like-minded women, ask any questions, and feel supported throughout your journey.
- PLUS my wholefood, energy boosting, recipe guide with 30 delicious, easy-to-prepare meals!
Hi, I’m Sarah
I’m passionate about supporting tired, stressed Mums, like you, to prioritise yourself and your health, so you feel energetic, motivated and happy again.
This situation is close to my heart, because I have been where you are.
I’m a Mum to 4 kids, and I’ve been burnt out. So I know how hard it can be to get through a day, let alone make changes to what you eat and do at home.
Like many Mums, I ignored my health, pouring my energy into my kids. I was feeling stressed, tired, overwhelmed, anxious and depressed. I couldn’t shake these feelings no matter how much sleep I got or how I changed my diet.
My life changed with the support of a naturopath.
I discovered the importance of self-care:
- What we eat,
- The products we use (on our body & in our home)
- How we move our bodies, and
- How we cope with stress,
for our physical & mental health.
Fast forward, and here I am, feeling strong, happy and healthy. Ready to help you feel this way too.
I want to share what I’ve learned with other Mums like you. you don’t have to go through what I’ve been through.
You don’t just have to survive, you can thrive. Things can change with the right support by your side.
What I know now, is that when Mum thrives, the rest of the family does too.
My qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Certificate IV Breastfeeding Education (Counsellor)
Naturopathy is a holistic approach to health incorporating food, nutrients, herbs, and lifestyle to identify root causes and support the body to find its innate balance. I call Naturopaths the detectives of the health profession.
I give practical, easy-to-follow information and advice about food, lifestyle, nutrients and herbal medicine to help the women I work with reclaim their health, well-being and energy.
Are you ready to say goodbye to:
- Losing it with the ones you love.
- Feeling cranky, irritated and annoyed.
- That 3pm energy slump.
- Brain fog, forgetfulness and poor concentration.
- Restless, unrefreshing sleep.
- Dragging yourself out of bed in the morning.
- Feeling like you’re walking through mud each day?
talks are easy to understand
Honestly nothing more exciting than seeing Sarah McLachlan from Akeso Health giving a presentation on nourishing and supporting your body in busy times. Her talks are so easy to hear, easy to follow and she translates some pretty complex information into palatable, bite-sized pieces! What a wonderful woman to have speak at our Day For Women.
practical, but effective, advice
Sarah is kind, patient, non-judgmental and has huge amounts of empathy. Her suggestions are practical and understanding of limited time, capacity and money. She’s very thoughtful, does lots of research and takes care to make sure she really has the big picture of health issues and how they interconnect.
empowerment & understanding
Thank you Sarah for guiding me on my journey to better health. You’re definitely in for the long haul and provide such a wonderful and personalised approach that empowers me to take control of my health. I would highly recommend Sarah in assisting with both chronic and complex health matters.
Ready to get started on your journey to have Energy Everyday?
The 4-week program starts 29th February 2020. Just $399 (payment plan available) to help you re-ignite your spark, feel more like you did before kids & have Energy Everyday
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Early Bird Offer: sign up with a friend and get $199 off the total registration amount. Use the code FRIEND during checkout to take up the offer.